Saturday, October 30, 2010

Webcam fun

I love playing on webcam. I can't help it. It's such a turn-on knowing there is someone watching me, getting off at the same time I am. It's a bigger turn-on to know that out of everything they could be doing on the computer at that time, they are choosing to watch me.



I love to dress in my sexiest spandex gear on cam. The tighter, the better. The shinier, the better. I turn a lamp on me to create even more shine and then I go to work. On cam I like to rub my hands against my body, feeling my fingers glide against the sleek spandex. I also love it when I am asked to do certain things on cam. I like taking requests. Sometimes I'll do something different and simply get naked and lie on my bed.

Whatever I do, my webcam sessions usually end the same, with me stroking my cock until I shoot warm cum all over my body. It's the perfect way to end my time on cam. Wouldn't you agree?

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shirt in the first pic is spandex. Just thought I'd change it up a little. Don't worry. More spandex in the next post.

    ReplyDelete