Friday, February 19, 2010

Welcome to my new home





Welcome to my new home, everyone. I have profiles on myspace and facebook, among other places, but I decided to open this blog so I can share stories, pictures, and videos that are a little more racy. I hope you like it here. Please leave me comments and let me know if you like what you see and if there's anything in particular that you would like me to do. For the first pics, I am sharing some in one of my favorite outfits: a red spandex catsuit. I usually wear a spandex top over it as well. That catsuit is the most comfortable item of clothing that I have ever worn. It is so soft and smooth and I instantly get horny anytime I wear it.

1 comment:

  1. would be cool if you had a large butt plug with the outline showing


    Mens swimwear

    ReplyDelete